Choosing a Heating and Cooling System
For both new and existing homes, it's important to first maximize the energy efficiency of your home. This is the most cost-effective means of keeping your home comfortable, no matter what climate you live in. Let Burgeson's Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. help you decide on the type of system and the optimum size that will work best for your needs. To learn more, see the following resources:
Even the most energy-efficient heating and cooling system will fail to save you money if it is installed incorrectly or improperly adjusted. All of our heating and cooling servicemen have been certified by North American Technician Excellence, Inc. (NATE).
Here are some further reasons to choose Burgeson's:
- We are a family owned and operated business, not a franchise.
- We have been serving the Inland Empire since 1949
- Over 80% of our work is from referral
- We offer energy-efficient and environmentally safe options
- We are licensed by the Contractors State License Board (#263871 - Type C20 & C43)
- We carry $1,000,000 in liability insurance as well as workers compensation insurance
Burgeson's will provide a detailed and written proposal. The proposal will include equipment warranties, the installation process, a payment schedule, and a firm completion date. Avoid making your decision solely on the basis of price. The quality of the installation should be your highest priority, because quality will determine energy cost, comfort, and durability. As founder, Elgar Burgeson used to say, "The bitterness of poor quality long outlasts the sweetness of low price".