People tend to think of insurance or cable companies when they hear “bundling.” But some home service contractors also use bundling to help save their customers money. If you find the right contractor, you can save thousands of dollars on home upgrades, not to mention days or even weeks off the total project time frame.
So, what kinds of home projects have bundling deals, you ask? More than you might think! Burgeson’s, for instance, bundles some top-rated services for our customers, including:
- HVAC systems + solar panels
- Air purification + water filtration
- Furnaces + water heaters
- HVAC systems + electrical panel upgrades
And those are just our most popular options!
We’ll review each of these bundles in more detail later in this blog. But first, we’ll share some of the most common reasons homeowners bundle their home services together.
Let’s get started.
Bundle Home Upgrades With Burgeson’s and Finance It All With One Low Monthly Payment
Burgeson’s offers excellent financing options for bundled home upgrades. When you bundle two or more new system installations with Burgeson’s, we’ll finance those systems for you at one low monthly price. It’s fast, convenient, and pairs perfectly with any Burgeson’s Preferred Membership service maintenance bundle.
The Benefits of Bundling Home Service Projects
When it comes to major home upgrades, taking a piecemeal approach (installing each system separately) is common and understandable when you tally the total cost. That being said, bundling will ultimately save you money, time and aggravation by completing multiple projects all at once. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg regarding benefits.
Let’s take a look at the most common benefits of bundling home upgrades:
- Discounts: Bundling specific systems together is where the most significant discounts are and could save you thousands of dollars compared to installing each system separately.
- Faster Turnarounds: It’s typically more efficient to complete multiple home upgrades at once, guided by a single contractor..
- Easier Financing Options: Consolidating multiple home upgrades or system installations into a single financing plan can make paying for these upgrades much, much easier.
- Significant Energy Savings: Installing specific energy-efficient systems together is a great way to keep energy costs substantially lower for years to come.
- Safer & More Convenient: You’ll take less risk working with one contractor than hiring multiple contractors with different specialties. At Burgeson’s, for instance, you can bundle HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and even solar projects, and our departmental supervisors will work together and guide you through the whole process.
What Are the Most Popular Installation Bundles at Burgeson’s?
HVAC + Solar
A new HVAC system pairs perfectly with a new solar panel system. Not only can homeowners maximize their home’s overall energy efficiency, but they can also create a more sustainable home. Lastly, when these systems are bundled together, you should see a substantially higher savings over time.
The ideal HVAC system to pair with solar is an all-electric heat pump system. In most cases, the heat pump’s energy requirements are offset by the energy produced by your new panels.
Air Purification + Water Filtration
If you’re looking for ways to make your home healthier, bundling an air purification system with a water filtration system is a great option. Burgeson’s is one of the few companies that is discounting these systems when installed together. And in many cases, both installations can be completed in just one visit to your home.
Furnace + Water Heater
What do furnaces and water heaters have in common? For one, they tend to share a very similar lifespan of around 10 to 15 years. So, if you need to replace one, chances are the other is old enough to warrant a replacement. Bundling both installations together is a great way to save some money in the long run.
HVAC + Panel Upgrade
Modern high-efficiency heating and cooling systems typically require more out of a home’s electrical panel. Quite often the old, outdated panel cannot support the newest heating and air conditioning systems and their updated technology. The good news is that you can bundle both upgrades together through Burgeson’s, creating a safer, more efficient home.
Bundle Your Home Projects Together With Burgeson’s and Save Big!
Burgeson’s is one of the most respected whole-home service contractors in Redlands and the Inland Empire. With full service, repair and installation services offered in heating, air conditioning, electrical, solar, and plumbing, Burgeson's is the best choice for bundling home upgrades that can also save you time and money.
If you have a home upgrade or renovation in mind, give us a call at 909-792-2222 or request an appointment online.